Wednesday 5 October 2011

Early October Snow

As the first signs of winter kick in and a snowflake touches my nose, makes me feel so refreshed looking forward tocosy nights in by the fire with my slippers watching old movies but loving every moment with my special someone! 

As I'm daydreaming in the middle of this big city im wearing this beautiful casual winter outfit made by Vogue! I just adore the ruffles round my thighs and the cute little wool scarf warming my heart! I thank Zalyn for keeping me warm on this snowy day! 

Now my hair! I just cant manage to detach it at the moment from Dura! I love it so much! My messy hair really suits my winter mood! Matched with yet again my Knee High Boots from Mary Jane's im not sure they are practical for the snow but they sure are sexy! 

Want theese items: 
Dress: Joan by Vogue
Jacket: Annika Jacket by Vogue
Scarf: Sharmine Stole in Lavender by Vogue
Hair: Dura girl 22 in Strawberry
Boots:Knee High Boots by Mary Jane Shoes

Photos taken by Aunya Hotshot~Kiss this Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment