Thursday 20 October 2011

Casual just got Sexy!!!

I really wanted a cute casual look and as i was looking through my Second Life wardrobe, could I find anything out of my 8,000 inventory? Nope so i decided to take a trip to Prism, a friend had recommended it so i thought id take a look! Now as soon as i walked inside it was friendly and welcoming with the Blog walls! Checking out how amazing the Bloggers looked! Now thats why i love the designer Journey, she puts so much into her designs and store that each and every outfit you can feel how loved it is! Anyway i picked up this cute Green Knit Jumper Outfit! Which is perfect for my Shopping days or also just hanging out at home listening the radio feeling the heat from the fire. I mixed it up with a casual hair from LoQ and cute pumps from M-Style! Also  check out the bangles which are a free gift from Chop Suey! 



Now my second outfit i picked up from Prism is my Rock look! Well as rock as i get! I imagine riding on the back of my boyfriend's motorbike feeling the wind blowing through my curly hair and looking so glam at the same time! Now i love this leather jacket! You could match it with anything! I bought my shoes this time from Leletka ! I instantly fell in love with the White/Black smoky pattern!


So are you a rocker or a cutie?


Outfit 1  - Cute Look
Outfit: Savannah in Blue and Gold from Prism
Shoes: Goshi Pumps in Rosso frpm M-Style
Hair: Iced Coffee in Light Brown from LoQ
Necklace: Godess: I am Rajani Kali from Chop Suey
Bangles: Istanbul Bangles from Chop Suey
Nails: Animal Print Nails in Red from Purple Moon


Outfit 2 - Rock Look
Outfit: Mercades in Black and Sand from Prism 
Shoes: Pow Pumps in Black and White from Leletka
Hair: Folie d'Ete in Vanilla from Vanity Hair
Earrings: Sunlight in Sliver from Gems and Kisses
Necklace: Sunlight in Sliver from Gems and Kisses
Bangles: Shina in Sliver from Gems and Kisses


All photos done by Aunya Hotshot ~ Kiss this Photography

3 comments:

  1. Sessie you look amazing! I just love you in both outfits.Fabulous. The styling is perfect. thank you, Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' your new skiiiiiiin! <3

    ReplyDelete