Thursday 6 October 2011

Breaking the Rules!

Sometimes Rules are there to be broken! So i broke every rule in the book with this outfit! You know by now that i usually settle for cute pretty dresses! But this Dress is dramatic,unusal and my first ever dress from Kunglars! But I love it so muchand i actually think its one of my favourite dresses!
I usually really dislike Yellow! But i went to town with it today! With my Dramtic Yellow make up and nails matching the dress perfectly matching it with my soft red hair blowing in the wind! I think its a perfect outfit! You might see me wearing this alot around Second Life! 
So go out today and buy something totally not you! I did and i couldnt be happier! A great way to get noticed!

Want theese Items: 
Dress: Ellis from Kunglars Couture 
Hair: Jen Noisette from Vanity Hair
Nails: Basic Prim Nails Yellow from Candy Nails
Eyeshadow: Vogue Floral Make up Set 001~b
Bracelet: Concentric Bangles in Gold and Diamond from Purple Moon
Earrings: Flower Bead Earrings from Finesmith

All photos taken by Aunya Hotshot ~ Kiss this Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment