Monday 26 September 2011

To Know Me Is To Love Me!

My amazing friend Rhawnie informed me that Vogue had some really cute T-shirts and for only 100L so I had to take a look! Out of all the cute little T's i chose this one: To Know Me Is To Love Me! I really hope the slogan is right! Because it matches my personality perfectly! I love all my friends so much and to know them is to love them! 

I matched it with a cute jacket also from Vogue and a short Gaga haircut from Bliss! Best Hair dresser i know! Gotta check out the collection of hair Bliss has! I also got my amazing boots from Mary Jane Shoes! They are to die for :-))

So is to Know me to love me? Who Knows! But it might get me some attension around Second Life!

Want Theese Items: 
Top:Vogue Rainee Top ( To Know Me Is To Love Me)
Jacket:Vogue Kate Winter Jacket in White and Black
Jeans:Aoharu Jeans Straight Skinny Black
Boots:Mary Jane Shoes Knee Boots
Hair:Bliss Alanis Hair

All Photos Taken By Dasia Mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment