Wednesday 21 September 2011

Boho Baby!

So me and the beautiful Bindee decided to go to a casting and the theme was Boho! So i spent my whole evening styling my look! I decided on the most amazing hair i now own from Vanity Hair! Look at how beautiful it looks! Its an amazing casual hair which you can change the headscarf on it! So versatile! 

I decided to go casual so i jumped into some jeans! That flatter my shape in everyway! And put on abeautiful Boho top from Sea Hole! I love how youcan dress this top! I think it would also look cute with a skirt! I really love my new look and i love how it fits!So yeah im gonna be wearing this Inworld for a looong time!

I did'nt manage to make the casting but Congrats to Bindee who did!!!

Want Theese Items:
Top: Shiarra Top from Sea Hole
Jeans: Blue Jeans from Hoho Boho
Shoes: Mimosa Ballerinas in Purple from Purple Moon
Earrings: Mango Earrings from Purple Moon
Bracelet: Moroccan Bracelet in Sliver from Finesmith
Hair: Nina in Blonde from Vanity Hair

All Photos taken by Dasia Mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment