Wednesday 24 August 2011

Space Girl!

Sooo i was looking for outfits for my graduation from a modelling school and i came across this outfit which i had to buy! Soooo Pretty yet Mega Matrix chic! And i love the little bit of pink its allowing me to express! Its Girly yet i could bust some of them Keanu Reeves moves!
So i really picked up on the pink and went for this beautiful eyeshadow, takes over my face but is beautiful! I teamed this with a hair from Vanity! I love the quality and how it isnt like any of my usual updo's! Quirky!
Personally i dont think i need any jewerally with this outfit as its so unique and speaks for its self! Too Amazing! Like always im so happy with the outcome of my purchases! SYS is defo worth a visit! So you too can be Sexy Space Girl!

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Lady in Pink from sYs
Boots: Divine in Black from sYs
Hair: Uthopia Hp in Intense from Vanity Hair
Eyeshadow: Racoon Face in Pink from Pink Acid.

Photos by Aunya Hotshot ~ Kiss This Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment