Wednesday 17 August 2011

Miss Azul!

Well i found an amazing store and i just had to tell everyone! Sure its expensive but they are too beautiful for words! I chose to purchase this amazing red dress! I love the way the dress flows and how elegant it looks! Its one of my favourite dresses and to add to that. Azul are having a Miss Azul contest till the end of August so you could also use it to enter that!

I chose to team it with this amazig jewerally from Alienbear! I love this necklace and earrings! Im always using them for my formal looks! I think they are so beautiful and i love how they sparkle! Check out Alieanbear for more amazing beautiful jewerally! 


I completed my look with this beautiful Updo from Y&W Hair and this beautiful newly realised Head Dress from Bliss! But  the dress really does talk! Im so excited to have found a beautiful store with Dresses i love!!!!!

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Camilla in red from Azul (Including Gloves)
Hair: 13 New from Y&W Hair
Jewerally: Kriscar II by Alienbear
Head dress:  Alluriya Hat in Red from Bliss

Photos by Aunya Hotshot ~ Kiss This Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment