Monday 29 August 2011

Crazy for Gizza!

Well i recieved a notecard about the Loveli Model Search 2011 and I had to enter! I was supplied with a few props and i got my beautiful friend Bindee to take some pictures for me! Sooo for this animal theme i fell in love with Gizza! This dress is amazing! I love the animal print mixed with the red belt! I feel like im actually in Sahara with theese beautiful giraffes behind! Thank you to Bindee for working so hard for me! 

I mixed my look with finesmith gold earrings as they are just beautiful! And the quality of Finesmith Jewerally is amazing!! Mixed with this wild Updo from Vanity Hair it is just beautiful! I love my blonde hair it really suits me! I like Vanity Hair because the styles are so Different and if your looking to becoming a model its really worth a look, If you join there group they also offer 10% off purchases. But without Vanity or Gizza i'd be lost without this look!

Want theese Items

Dress: Breeze Dress in Zebra by Gizza
Hair: Foile D'Este in Blonde by Vanity Hair.
Earrings: Foile Earrings in Gold by Finesmith

Photographer: Bindee Resident      
http://dana.chinoyray.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment